Monday, April 20, 2020

Biography: From Beginning to End

It was a rainy afternoon in Houston, around the middle of July. My friends and I were home for the summer from college, where we had all gone completely different directions. Morgan, on the left, decided to go to Winthrop University in South Carolina, while Kat, in the middle, went to Texas A&M. I decided to go to University of Oklahoma so we rarely saw each other. Summer was basically our time together for the year. We were driving around, with no plan in sight, when we had the idea to go to a museum for no reason other than it was raining and it was an indoor activity. The Contemporary Art Museum was the one for us. After hours of exploring every square footage of the museum, we went to dinner at our favorite ramen bar, Jinya. It was the perfect day of pure happiness.

Note: I talked about my college best friends last story lab, so I wanted to talk about my best friends from high school. These girls have been in my life since I was 12 years old and they are still a big part of my life. I love them both so I wanted to share a specific memory of them.



















(My friends and I: by me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biography: A Second Chance

Being diagnosed with cancer is probably one of the most terrifying, and common, diseases that faces our society today. Relay for Life is an ...