Thursday, April 23, 2020

Biography: Venezia

Venice, Italy. A gorgeous city full of life and love. I fell in love with the simplicity of the city and the vast historical beauty. From streaming canals every corner to hole in the wall restaurants that are to die for, Venice is the city of love. It is also the city of wine and pasta, the most delicious pasta I have ever had and probably ever will. I found this beautiful flower laying alongside the canal one day and found the color breathtaking. People don't stop and look at the beautiful simplicity of our world and how beautiful mother nature is. Stop and smell the roses every once an a while.

Note: I wanted to share a moment I had in Venice with my reader and how beautiful I found the city and everything that made the city what it is.

























(Venice: by me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biography: A Second Chance

Being diagnosed with cancer is probably one of the most terrifying, and common, diseases that faces our society today. Relay for Life is an ...