Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

I feel like I have received really good feedback for my stories and it has helped me edit specific stories and learn what is best for stories that are up and coming. That part has been something I like going over because it has helped me learn my strong suits and my weaknesses when it comes to story writing. Throughout this class though, the part I have struggled most with is giving really good feedback and comments. I feel like I can't come up with really good feedback since I don't really have a lot of experience with writing. I might mention that I have not taken a single english class while at university. I just am not good at critiquing other's works and finding positive issues that I can help address. In the future, I hope to work on my feedback commentating and focus more on what I do know, and use that to my benefit.

Speech Bubbles, Comments, Orange, Bubble, Speech, Talk
(Commentating: pixabay)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biography: A Second Chance

Being diagnosed with cancer is probably one of the most terrifying, and common, diseases that faces our society today. Relay for Life is an ...