Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Week 8 Reading and Writing

As I look back on my progress throughout this class, a few things stick out to me about everything I have accomplished. At first, it took a few trial and error processes to understand the layout of this course and how to work all of the new websites and platforms I was in the process of learning how to use. Overall, I feel like this course has gotten a better more easier over time. Not because of the material or anything, I just understand what is expected of me every week and it is easy to stick to the schedule when it is so consistent overall. My writing has also greatly improved as I have learn how to rewrite stories in a fashion I like and I can better comprehend the material and verbiage. I also have almost mastered reading notes over our weekly readings. The stories specifically surrounding Sita I really became attached to. 

In the next few weeks to come, I expect to finish up my storybook and write more stories regarding Indian Epics. I hope to do further research outside of our readings in order to gain the most out of the material being presented to me. 

writing plan notebook free photo
(Writing: Needpix)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biography: A Second Chance

Being diagnosed with cancer is probably one of the most terrifying, and common, diseases that faces our society today. Relay for Life is an ...