Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Week 8 Progress

Overall, I am pretty proud of the progress I have made during these last few weeks in Indian Epics. From week 1 to week 8, I feel like I have learned a lot, and I can't imagine how much more I will learn in the next eight weeks. Not only material from the class, but from general technological skills as well. Nine weeks ago I didn't know how to use google blogger, google sites, or other basic online skills. That is pretty big progress. For the second half of the semester, I really want to try and finish up my assignments as soon as I can, rather than the due date itself. I am writing this specific post two days before it is due, so I would say I am off to a good start. Here's to progress!

Graphic, Progress, Chart, Representation, Graph, Curve
(Progress: pixabay)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anna,

    I liked the picture that you used for this post! I thought that is was more indicative of actual progress being made than just a linear graph as there were ups and downs and plateaus. Progress is something that is ongoing and has its dips and such. I can also relate to becoming better at using technology. I am now more familiar with blogging and making my own website.

    ReplyDelete

Biography: A Second Chance

Being diagnosed with cancer is probably one of the most terrifying, and common, diseases that faces our society today. Relay for Life is an ...