Sunday, January 19, 2020

Time Strategies

I have always had seemingly poor time management skills. Although I never miss an assignment, I still wait till the last day to do most assignments and end up just stressed out. I hope this class helps me work on these skills and develop better time management skills. The articles listed in the original assignment details page gave me a better insight into how important it is to ignore my procrastination tendencies and just start working. I think my biggest challenge in this class will be to set the needed time I desire to work on specific assignments and set aside my outside responsibilities. As of now, I plan to work a lot on Mondays, Wednesdays and Sundays, since they are my least hectic days.
hurry stress time management free photo
(Time Management: Needpix)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biography: A Second Chance

Being diagnosed with cancer is probably one of the most terrifying, and common, diseases that faces our society today. Relay for Life is an ...