Sunday, January 19, 2020

Technology in the Classroom

Back in my middle school days, I used Weebly a lot to create various fan girl websites. It was super embarrassing, but I was twelve years old so I have an excuse. Other than that, I don't have much experience with these other technological tools that can be used on the internet. This type of online course is unlike any other online course I have taken. From my other classes, I can tell you how to use McGraw Connect like I can picture the back of my hand. Other than McGraw Connect, my other professors have not given any other type of assignments outside of canvas. Within my first week of taking this class, I have learned how to use Google Blogger, Word Count Tool extension, and many other online tools. I really want to work on my research skills within the online realm and how to work more efficiently.

Image result for technology
(Technology Usage: flickr)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biography: A Second Chance

Being diagnosed with cancer is probably one of the most terrifying, and common, diseases that faces our society today. Relay for Life is an ...