Sunday, January 19, 2020

A New Semester of Assignments

As I am reading about my future assignments for this course, I instantly thought how unique this course was compared to courses I have had in the past. I am intrigued by the storytelling assignments, because in high school I loved creative writing. These storytelling assignments have the same feel to them as my class I took in creative writing. The semester project also seems pretty cool as I get to create a huge story assignment throughout the semester. I really like how much personal freedom is offered in this class, and how I have the opportunity to showcase my strengths. Famous last words is an extra credit assignment that caught my eye from the list. I just really find the title of it intriguing and mysterious. I am overall really excited to see how this class takes off and how creative I can become.
 person, drawing, light bulb illustration, creative, paper, be creative, write, bulb, idea, pen
(Be Creative: pxfuel)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biography: A Second Chance

Being diagnosed with cancer is probably one of the most terrifying, and common, diseases that faces our society today. Relay for Life is an ...