Thursday, February 6, 2020

Biography: My Greatest Love Story

(My siblings: a photo from me)

Those three, seemingly normal kids are my absolute world. From left to right, you have Emma, Paul, Ella and then me, Anna. Yes, I am the oldest of four kids and I wouldn't change a single thing about that. We are all seemingly close in age, everyone is about two years apart from the other. I don't think I will ever love anyone as much as I do my siblings. Emma is the strongest person I have ever met in my lifetime and I think I ever will. Paul has the absolute heart of a lion and cares more for anyone than he'll let on. And Ella, she's the one that can put a smile on absolutely anyone's face. I could never write a biography about my life without including these three people. I grew up with them, they were the first people I ever loved other than my parents. They made me into the person I am now and I aspire every day to be more like them. It's hard to explain my bond with them, because I can go days and even weeks without talking to them. They make me laugh harder and louder than I ever thought possible. They are the people I want to be like when I grow up, even though they are younger than me. Every single one of them has their own unique strengths and I am so impressed by their determination daily. There are so many stories I could write or tales I could tell about how strong every single one of them is in their own way. These three humans will be my best friends until I take my last breath and I will love them as long as the stars are burning. 

Author's Note: Instead of telling a typical story from our childhood, I decided to write about my love for my siblings instead. I wanted to take a different approach when telling my story in the hope's that the reader would feel the love I have for them instead of simply reading about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biography: A Second Chance

Being diagnosed with cancer is probably one of the most terrifying, and common, diseases that faces our society today. Relay for Life is an ...