Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Tuscany, Italy... My Favorite Place

As a very indecisive person, I had a difficult time choosing a specific place I loved. So rather than choose one city or town, I realized my favorite place is the region of Tuscany in Italy. As a region of Italy, it's full of different cities and towns each one unique from the rest. I visited several towns in Tuscany the summer after my senior year of high school and I fell in love. 
(Sienna, Tuscany, Italy: Needpix)
Florence, Tuscany, Italy, Arno, River, City
(Florence, Tuscany, Italy: Max Pixel)
The Arno River!
The beautiful scenery and architecture unique to Italy and the Tuscany region is what I love about this place. The food is even better. There is an abundance of pizza, pasta and carbs. It is an amazing place that should be visited by more people.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I totally agree about Tuscany... with the smaller, lesser known places often being the most delightful, Anna! I would never get tired of roaming around Tuscany, looking at not just the big cities but all the little towns too. I did a lot of my graduate school work at Siena... what an experience it was to study in a place that just dazzled you with beauty every time you went outdoors for a walk! I hope you will get a chance to go back again soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Biography: A Second Chance

Being diagnosed with cancer is probably one of the most terrifying, and common, diseases that faces our society today. Relay for Life is an ...