Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Biography: My Best Friend

My little sister, Emma, has been my best friend for as long as I can remember. She's 19, I'm 21, so we are very close in age. Through every thing in life, she has always been by my side. Every mile stone we have hit, we were there for each other. My freshman year of college started off a little rough, and I remember face timing her almost every day for advice or to just have someone to talk to. Emma is the reason I could to the point I am at. We have dreams one day of moving into a loft together in some big city whenever we graduate college. I love her more than anything else and she'll always be my best friend.

Note: I didn't really want to talk about specific experiences with my sister, but focus more on why she is so important to me. Rather than be specific, I wanted to give an abstract painted picture of my sister.




















(my sister and me: by me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biography: A Second Chance

Being diagnosed with cancer is probably one of the most terrifying, and common, diseases that faces our society today. Relay for Life is an ...