Sunday, February 9, 2020

Storybook Plan

For my storybook, I want to rewrite a tragic type love story into a more modern version of the story. I found three stories about Pramadvara and Ruru I wanted to include within this story book as it is centered around these two and their tragic love story. The first one is the complete story of Pramadvara and Ruru. The next is the general story of what happened to these two individuals and the myth surrounding it. Thirdly, the story of Ruru after the death of Pramdvara will be included. I hope to intertwine these three stories so each page on the story book is a more detailed look into their love story and every part along the way. I want the reader to get a better look into this interesting love story since it is not covered within the readings of my Indian Epics course. 
(Pramadvara and the snake)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biography: A Second Chance

Being diagnosed with cancer is probably one of the most terrifying, and common, diseases that faces our society today. Relay for Life is an ...