Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Biography: An Italian Paradise

Italy is the country I fell in love with, and it only took two weeks when I was only eighteen years old. I had only ever been out of the country twice, to go to Mexico, so to say the least I had never been so excited. I could have lived without the flight that seemed to last forever, but it was worth it. The trip that inspired me to study their language for two years in college, and the country that drove my passion for culture, food, and fashion. From traveling to Venice, Rome, and cities throughout Tuscany, there isn't a day I don't wish I was back there. The beautiful thing about Italy is that everyone can name multiple cities they have heard of. It is a country of rich history and nature that enamor the tourist that get the opportunity to visit. To the cities I haven't been able to travel to yet in Italy, Florence, Milan, Naples, Sicily, Capri, and many more, I will come back to my home away from home.

Note: I wanted to write my story in the first person point of view so the reader could experience my vacation in a more indulgent manor. But rather the vacation itself, I want the reader to experience the love I developed for Italy from that trip alone. I want the story to come alive and the best way I know how to is to speak to my reader, as if it is written just for them.

















(Italian Vineyard by me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biography: A Second Chance

Being diagnosed with cancer is probably one of the most terrifying, and common, diseases that faces our society today. Relay for Life is an ...